Sunday 1 June 2014

Bribery, Threats and Pussy





Be Prepared...


What an eventful week, As an activist, blogger, writer and all round Jack of all trades I wanted to share more than just my usual weekly musings on the markets. A decade or two ago Ireland was a very different place '' crying out for regeneration, reforms and most of all a cuddle '' today's Ireland is a very different place but as I would drive from the city to the suburbs I always remembered the Mural above:

                                         Prepared For Peace / Ready for War...


Having worked both sides of the divide I knew how to be unbiased and as diplomatic as possible, Mondays in Hatchet City aka Limerick and Friday's visiting friends on Sandy Row or bevvies down the legion on the Antrim road. Anyone who knows N.Irelands districts will be aware that driving around Mt. Vernon, The Shore Rd, Monkstown or Rathcoole may suggest which side of the fence one might appear to stand, In reality I hold no religious preference or personal one. Friends for life in Limerick with memorable nights in Hanrattys Hotel or paramilitary sympathising fund raisers (now theres a story)

Life in industry can be educational, It also presents many challenging encounters which knock the socks of a night in ChapelTown. Day one. of my two years in Limerick or the first flight into Aldergrove airport on a tiny twin propelled 24 seater! ignited the highs and lows of life on the Island, I found that a deep rooted and distinct similarity of north & south surfaced during my time there, this was the caring and kindness of the people who enjoyed a good craic!!! The other was the inherent belief systematically ingrained that the opposing people were trolls from a barren land. '' of course this was not the case! '' 

Vicious encounters sadly are a byproduct of such struggles, much of which has simmered over the years! however through personal experiences we learn how to deal with such cases which leads me onto the title of today's blog...

For sometime I have publicly raised concerns from around the 1p mark in the actions of Afriag Logistics after initially being something of a fan, ( For the record i still hold shares in the company ) After a number of failed attempts with the chairman David Lenigas to gather a follow up interview, I made formal arrangements to attend the UK biggest investor event to confront him ( which you can see here ) 
 
There was and is no malice in the questions i asked during the presentation, needless to say the share price continued to collapse as projected! I didn't need to throw out the banana skin as Mr Lenigas hardly filled the room with confidence as through his own admission he RTO into the wrong company...
 
Some might say he never locked up the hyenas from the 3DR days thus fuelling their exit at over inflated prices whilst selling the story of positivity to the newly named Afriag buyers. '' Talk about being caught in a crossfire '' oh golly gosh...

As I arrived at the UK Investor Show with a friend of mine I spotted the general smoking with another extremely large gentlemen, who I later found out to be (Ugly) Mick or at least that's the name he gave whilst he sat smug making wind and piss threats down the phone, more about that later. As the two guys entered the UK Investor Show together (witnesses can confirm) I approached David and requested we speak on this subject to avoid further embarrassment. Needless to say from the video above he opted out of doing so. - I will pause there now and move forward a month or so...

I recently had a meeting or an informal brainstorming over coffee, the meeting went quite well and i come away thinking the idea's we had generated could really make a difference to the way things were happend. However ironically the same guy has a material relationship with the general so quickly in conversation Mr X would insist I should refrain from making any detrimental public comments,factual or not as '' I'm not making friends with the right people '' (once again i stated clearly that i didn't need friends like this if the friendship was built on condition) So now we have Mr X who i shan't name now although reserve the right to later, insisting i apologise to Mr Lenigas coupled with a few weeks later a very dopey sounding over sized, out of shape, ugly (his words not mine) small minded, over egotistical divi with a low intellect threatening directly or indirectly through a series of what he must of thought were well worked out statements.

In order to clear this up personally I want to make a few comments of my own:

 I hold shares in Afriag.
You have been watching too many films.
 I've walked this earth long enough to know when to feel fearful. 
 
A fat shmuck making comments like '' a hit list '' or '' your child's welfare '' or perhaps the offer (bribe) of money £500 to buy a new stroller or '' show some love towards certain companies '' perhaps apologise to David and or let him stick his dick in my arse, really doesn't fill me with joy... ok so maybe the '' You don't know who your fucking with '' then some flannel about big (XL) boys taking out some action out against myself or my friends was going to get me clammy under the collar, I draw the line at this pathetic remark '' who got pussy '' Its not big nor clever ugly Mick...

The truth is this was an unsolicited, unplanned unwanted contact from somebody who has already shown intimidation tactics towards me (witnessed) was seen both outside and inside the venue with David so I now put it to you Mr Lenigas '' Is this gentlemen your friend? '' Do you have any knowledge as to why I would receive such calls and do you hold any material relationship in PLC business with this person? (Be Careful how you reply as proof has a funny way of surfacing)

Your IR friend Mr X quizzed me and now the person who you were smoking with outside the UK Investor Show ramps up his dirty tricks campaign!!! '' I give you ample time to respond to this public question?''

I will now concede whilst I await your response and wouldn't want to draw your attention to Click A  or Click B 

Today is yet again day one, as with my flight into bandit Belfast or my first encounter in hatchet city! Not only am I steadfast and undeterred, focus on UKOG it looks cheap and is now undervalued in its Horse Hill peer group, this was the company named by the big boys as a buy '' Perhaps that's leading but I only repeat the words shared with me, '' I won't be blackmailed '' see you on the otherside...

That's the markets folks, when you refuse to conform you become enemy no.1 to the prima donnas...

Bests 

Doc

* BTW don't worry about making any trip to find me,per threatened as I'm likely to be attending the AGM and more and more city events, we can talk more then where you can explain exactly what you meant in that phone call, anyone interested in attending should message on my twitter feed Doc Holiday as the activism wheel has only just started its revolution...
 

*Note: All statements are supported by witnesses and proof I fully anticipate an attack on my credibility but lets remember this '' I'm just a modest lad from the north what threat could I really be ''



No comments:

Post a Comment