Friday 17 October 2014

Lets Get BMD Some #Facts Here...


Today my friend BrokerManDaniel jumped to the aid of David Lenigas who in his typical ozzy manner has spat the dummy out yet again, before folk stress about David '' The Tweet '' Lenigas's apparent withdrawal from twitter I'll draw your attention to the raft of companies that he represents on twitter that all have feeds in which he can tweet until his little heart's content.

What has happened here is the guy has cocked up twice in quick succession whilst arrogantly ridiculing people as '' Unable or Incompetent '' at running a public listed company, or perhaps worse suggesting that his all mighty knowledge is superior to others....

Thats fine as the guy has clearly had some success but lets not forget the royal fuck ups or the fact that he has used twitter as a conduit for self prophecy and promotion. When you drop a clanger you own up, you contact your PR team (which you pay handsomely) and you ask they take care of tidying up the mess. Within 7days David avoided a blackout period prior to a funding call in which he commented on the company which some could describe as positively before announcing a £2m placing. This brings into question the morality of such an occurrence. We in the market accepted his reasoning (As he weakly hit back) only to find that on three yes three separate occasions DL had alluded to the fact the company had 3d seismic data. For anyone like BMD who doesn't quite get the significance of drilling assisted by 3d data or difference it makes to the outcome of analytical work and drilling team execution then please feel free to look it up.

I'm happy to accept that Dave didn't realise what he was actually talking about hence the mistake or that he was tired, over worked or hungover. But he should have held his hands up and corrected the mistake, I believe other writers and commentators agree with me but unlike other unnamed folk I have no business or working with him on anything thus not agenda driven. I do find the guy to be a condescending fat piece of shit who strongly believes his own twaddle whilst attempting his Peter Pan style run on the city....

You see Rolf '' Perfect treat for the family '' Harris claims he did nothing wrong (Initially) it quickly became the love of a girl in which he had sexual desires and encounters (Once of age) '' It was just a simple mistake '' Or Stuart Hall who like half the BBC thought they could brush up against a women whilst squeezing her tits because they were privileged and protected by fame or notoriety. (Obviously this has no similarity to my argument but you see the point?)

This story is not the end of a social media era '' ITS THE START '' of a bigger investigation.

To remind folk of a tweet made by the big man, '' Doc's a good research journalist '' he was right I am and when you misinform people whilst masquerading unscrupulously as you do then I feel no shame in highlighting it in the public domain - I fear others won't as the circle of wealth distributes great rewards for those who can keep tight lipped. '' I cannot '' I'm a simple man from humble beginnings and contrary to belief I live a simple life.

If you want to know what the Mr Tweet thinks of investors or shareholders watch this

'' I couldn't give a rats clacker '' to quote the poor old sod who's getting a tough time.....

Daniel fuck off its utter twaddle and you know it, i'll give it 12 months and you will be singing a different tune, however my friend BMD is a good honest and decent person who I have a whole lot of time and respect for so shall wind my over opinionated neck in and continue with my nerdy due diligence on other bollocks or rocks dropped...

I believe that HorseHill will find Oil and I also don't have any doubt that this is a bonafide Onshore Oil play. My comments are about behaviour and misinformation and not about the operation on the ground.

A few days with the tree huggers at HorseHill would do Daves ego the world of good....

Bests

Doc.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment